REFRESHER - Working at Heights
Course: Working at Heights - REFRESHER
Starts: August 19, 2022 @ 8:00am
Ends: August 19, 2022 @ 12:00pm
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EXCITING DAY OF TRAINING!
Working at heights training is valid for three (3) years from the date of successful completion of an approved program. All learners who wish to maintain the validity of their working at heights training past this three year period need to successfully complete refresher training.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Theory and Practical applications of Working at Heights designed to meet the Ministry of Labour regulations
- Real-world examples to assist with transferring learning beyond the classroom
- Learning and testing accommodations are available
- Workbook, laminated wallet card, processing of Ministry documentation, registry in Skills Pass database, and additional resources are all provided in the course fee
WHAT TO BRING:
Please have proper footwear (NO SANDLES) - CSA WORKBOOTS NOT REQUIRED
- If you have your own harness, lanyard, rope grab, etc. and would like to learn more about it while also doing an inspection on it, please bring it!
- If you wear reading glasses, please make sure you bring them to the course!
- Please bring a mask until further notice
Please note: We will advise on the proper methods of identification and removal of service for any equipment found to be not in safe working order
- There is coffee/tea available.
THERE IS PARKING IN THE FRONT AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL SPOTS AROUND THE BACK OF THE BUILDING
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBOUR'S BUSINESS
IF YOU TOOK YOUR ORIGINAL TRAINING WITH CANADIAN SAFETY GROUP, PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE "STUDENT" RATE.