Sorry, registration for this course has closed. Please contact 905-321-9901 if you have any questions.
Working at Heights
Course: Working at Heights
Starts: October 6, 2021 @ 8:00am
Ends: October 6, 2021 @ 3:00pm
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EXCITING DAY OF TRAINING!
What to Expect:
- Theory and Practical applications of Working at Heights designed to meet the Ministry of Labour regulations
- Real world examples to assist with transferring learning to beyond the classroom
- Learning and testing accommodations are available
- Workbook, laminated wallet card, processing of Ministry documentation, registry in Skills Pass database, and additional resources are all provided in the course fee
What to Bring:
Please have proper footwear (no sandals) - CSA workboots not required
- If you have your own harness, lanyard, rope grab, etc. and would like to learn more about it while also doing an inspection on it, please bring it!
- If you wear reading glasses, please make sure you bring them to the course!
- Please bring a mask
Please note: We will advise on the proper methods of identification and removal of service for any equipment found to be not in safe working order
- There is coffee/tea available.
- There are a number of fast-food restaurants close by for lunch.
- There is also a microwave if you want to bring your own.
There is parking in the front as well as additional spots around the back of the building.
Please do not park in front of the neighbours